Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No Blogging For A Bit

First thing I have to say: Pink Floyd is getting back together for ONE SHOW! And when I say "getting back together," I mean it. Roger Waters is going to share the stage with David Gilmour and the band! The only one missing will be Syd Barrett, who is interesting, but probably better left alone. Unfortunately it is in England for the Live Aid show, but I'm still checking my piggy bank.

The other bit of news I have, which is even more exciting than the Michael Jackson case, is that I will not be blogging for the next 10-12 days (I can see the tabloid photographers getting excited already). I am going on a retreat with my high school leaders this Friday/Saturday, then leaving Saturday at midnight for Florida where I will speak at a retreat for a week, then returning Friday afternoon just in time for a two day class on Sabbath at Mars Hill. To top it all off, I have to welcome our new 9th graders on Sunday morning when I finally return to my home!

Short version: it's gettin' kinda hectic. Prayers would be nice.

Peace,
Matt

2 comments:

ronpie said...

1)My student loan should be coming soon, and so maybe cynthia will let me spend it on tickets "across the pond".
2)I don't knwo what I'll do with you missing from the blogging world. Why does my life have to suck like this?
3)Isn't it wierd that they are taking two days to tell you how to rest? And then you don't get to apply it when you are done after a week and a half of chaos.
4)Did you mean to quote the group "snap" at the end of your deal?
5)Tell Gretch I said, "hello"

P.T. Peterson said...

I love Ron. He's probably the only person I associate with who would pick up on the Snap reference.

Traveling mercies for you, my brother. We'll miss you.