Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Article and Future Book Reviews

Len Hjalmarson had a link to this article about Jacques Ellul's contributions to biblical hermeneutics and I thought it would be good to share. I've been dying to read Ellul's books, but have yet to come accross any at used book stores or thrift stores. Here's to hoping!

Also, I'm considering future book reviews. I really enjoy writing them, but don't know if they are really helpful to anybody. Regardless, the books I am planning to write about include: Ain't Too Proud to Beg, The Religious Roots of Rebellion, Florence of Arabia, and The Return of the Prodigal Son. Let me know if you've ever noticed me reading a different book that you would like to hear more about. I want to start writing these on a regular basis, both to force myself to reflect on what I read, as well as inform others of good/bad/ugly books that are available for their enjoyment. Anyways, look forward to some more reviews in the near future.

Peace,
Matt

No comments: