Sunday, November 26, 2006

Let it snow




Last night I got back into town from the wonderful city that is Yakima, WA. And to welcome me properly, the skies began to drop a large amount of white goodness: snow. I love it. The picture above I took while on a short hike just outside of Yakima. It's the sun beginning to set behind the Cascades and Mount Rainier, though both are covered by clouds. Just use your imagination.

Peace,
Matt

Reads: A while back I forgot to mention that I read The Shipping News by Annie Proulx. Right now I'm just finishing up Marcus Borg's Jesus: A New Vision. The fact that I agree with 90% of it is a little bit disturbing to me, considering what most people say about him. I'll have to get back to you on that one...

1 comment:

Kurt Ingram said...

by sunday at 5 we had 15 inches of the sweet stuff bro, i have to shovel my freakin drive way.