Monday, June 05, 2006

6-6-06
















Just an FYI for my few but loyal readers: I have not been raptured today.

Nobody seemed to be very worried about the date. Hollywood got excited about a new way to make money in the horror business, but that was about it. I am (slightly) hopeful that we are beginning to respect the Biblical authors a little bit more, especially John and his revelation, and realizing that they had more creativity than to just say, "hey, here's the date that the world ends." It's a nice change. Or am I too hopeful?

Peace,
Matt

Just Read: Humanity in God by Elisabeth Moltmann-Wendel and Jurgen Moltmann. Not surprising, it was an amazing book.

Currently Reading: Contemplative Youth Ministry by Mark Yaconelli. I took a class at Mars Hill Graduate School with him that I would describe as life changing. The book ain't half bad either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zing!