Friday, April 27, 2007

Coupla Links You NEED to See

My friend Justin recently pulled a bunch of randoms, including myself, to start a blog where each of us contributes a monthly article. I published mine a few days ago, and although I wanted to say more, go deeper, and spend some time cleaning up the writing style, I'm pretty excited about what I wrote. Anyways, you can check it out here, and I'd love to get your feedback.

In other news, my good friend Kelly has recently started blogging. He is a genius and you should check out his blog for great photos, cultural critique, travelogues, historical musings, book reviews, or whatever else he throws out there. Also, if you can help him find a job as a high school history teacher next year, I think he'd greatly appreciate it...

Adding one more, since I don't think anybody has read this post yet... Check out this post by Jordan Cooper. It's some excerpts from Eugene Peterson's new book. First of all I didn't even know he had a new book out, and second of all, he is implying some pretty tough but cool food-for-thought for pastors and church-goers. I like it.

Peace,
Matt

No comments: